Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ticking Time Bomb

I FEEL!!!!!!! Like sometimes I'm a ticking time bomb.
Waiting for someone to throw something at me that rattles me.
Then I just blow up and everyone around me gets hurt.
UGHH!, I need counselling...too many problems, too many things to
deal with, not enough mind power to handle it all.
Am I nuts? Have I lost it finally?
Headache's, Stomach Pains, Heart Problems.
Justttt a waitiiiinnn.


On another note, how's your day?
I'll be recording a main channel video today with Greg, and I think I might be going for
coffee with his mom.
Other than that I'm just bored....ugh I need a life outside of my computer LOL.
Complain complain complain complain that's me :]

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Girl!
    i have days like that too, believe me.
    Just keep your head up and your heart in the right place and hopefully things will look up!

    -annie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetie, I am so relieved to hear you say you need counseling! It can do wonders! Just find the right person and someone who resonates with you. As a total stranger just observing what I see in your videos... I see a beautiful person with so much to give to this world, who has a lot of fear to work through. I feel like the fear of 2012, the memory loss, the heart problems... I feel like it is all connected somehow. Of course I am a stranger so if you tell me to back off I understand. But when you work through this something really amazing waits on the other side and you will help so many people by helping yourself. You have an incredible opportunity to positively affect so many people. I know you will:)

    This ticking time bomb energy can be healed, harnessed and completely transformed.

    ReplyDelete