Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Plan's for my channel.

Hello everyone, I'm so glad my channels are back up and running although things are going to be a little bit different this time around. If you have any questions, requests or suggestions please don't hesitate to email me here ---> draculohrants@gmail.com

Main Channel ~ Makeup tutorials, Exiting Vlogs, and of course the odd sketch here and there.
Rants Channel ~ Regular Daily Vlogs like always, and updates on my music.
Vault Channel ~ Random footage and bloopers as usual.

Quick music update:
I'm writing music a lot now, and hopefully recording soon.
I won't be doing the crazy sketches I used to because I have my music to focus on primarily now, but I will still make Vlogs and makeup tutorials here and there to update you all.

General life update:
Most everything in my life is perfect right now, of course there is a lot of drama floating around but I prefer not to encourage it. I love you all, and I thank you so much for your recent support. It means a lot to me.

<3             <3           <3          <3           <3         <3        <3         <3           <3           <3          <3         <3

12 comments:

  1. SUPER FRICKIN YAY!
    I'm also SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy your starting your music again, I LOVE your voice sooooo much <3
    It's nice to see both you AND Greg happy again, and anyone who has a problem with it should just stop watching then <3
    I'm glad your happy hun, and I can't wait to see where life goes for you now.
    Also, when you guys get married, you need to get pictures haha x3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been a fan of yours way before you met Greg. I'm also from Canada and love your music. Can't wait for more! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. been around since your song operator. love yaa!

    ReplyDelete
  4. First, apologies if you do not understand well, I can not write in English, I am using a translator ajjaj-
    I have seen your videos and I have to say you're a very inspiring, and strong! I love the way you are! you're funny, cute, with a beautiful voice and many other things!
    I have a channel I like makeup! and would be happy to see yours! I wish you well! much success in your life! and congratulations on the ring;) you are perfect together! every time I see her videos die of laughter! I hope they continue doing it! a big kiss from chile!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shiloh...
    I wish I could tell you everything I admire about you. Your music is GREAT. I Have at least 3 MP3 playesr and most of your songs are on all of them.
    Second, your balls, {Metiphorical, of course} You have balls girl, with your love life, career, and true beauty, and what with you losing your memory, and you're still going strong, I couldnt be more impressed.
    I can genuinley say that I am PROUD of you.
    I am and always will be a fan. :)
    Keep your chin up and Keep that boy in your life, and always smile that beautiful smail.
    XOX, all my love, and Bunnies,
    Kenna. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. In all my excitement, I forgot to congradulate you on your engagement, I just got engaged as well, So I know what your feeling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Wanna See The Pregnancy Pictures !
    And Wedding .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shiloh,
    I really can't wait for some new singles from you. I hope that maybe you can get pretty popular enough to go on a tour! I'd love to see you in concert fo sho!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You'd rather NOT encourage drama?! And you and Greg upload two videos, OBVIOUSLY bashing Adrienne?! WTF. ESPECIALLY since you were apparently "Friends" with her. Yeah, right. People like you have one name. Bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so happy you're doing music again! Operator is my ringtone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so good to see you both so happy again :D

    I'm so glad everything worked out :) I secretly hoped for this the whole time, I got worried but never gave up hoping :D, can't wait to see your vlogs and hear your new music.
    Have an excellent day :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love how the only rude comment is from someone who doesn't have enough meaning/feeling/balls behind what they say to even put a name on there. Because they know that they're being ignorant. <3

    Welcome back, Shiloh. <3

    (PS: SUGARPILLLIMECRIME OH MY FUCKING GAWD THEY ARE THE MOST AMZING AMKEUPZ EVER buuut with the bright pigments it's kinda hard to figure out how to work them right. Tut's!

    ReplyDelete