Thursday, July 7, 2011

Regret?

A lot of people are asking me if I have any regrets about Greg.
I have absolutely no regrets, my love for Greg is still the same, that has not changed a bit.
I don't know what will happen in the future, but I know either way we will grow old together.
Someone asked me if I miss certain aspects of our relationship, obviously I do, but I'm just grateful I can see his beautiful face everyday, he glows with such a beauty and life when he smile's, it gets me through the day.
I love him very much, and I'll never leave his side.
I hope all of you realize that despite the problems we have, we still love each other.

2 comments:

  1. Your a very amazing girl shiloh,

    Going threw this must be hell,

    Your very strong and i hope i can be like that.

    I hope everything gets better for you. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shiloh, I just found out about everything that happened about the memory loss and Greg, and I am So Sorry for you. I really hope that things will get better for you. I am a huge fan of yours and have been ever since before Picture Imperfect came out. You have my support and my love. I wish you the best,

    -a caring and concerned fan

    ReplyDelete